Friday, July 2, 2010
Flip Off Friday... Looking forward to the Fourth!
Another week that just fleeeeeeew by! All in all it was pretty good... except for a few minor things... I am SO looking forward to the three-day weekend. Friday Flip-Offs was created by Gigi at Kludgy Mom as a faaaaabulous way to rid yourself of the week's irritations, so you can properly enjoy the weekend. Cheers, and here goes:
1. To the guy who scurried to get in front of me at Starbucks yesterday: FLIP OFF. I may not need this coffee more than you do, but being one person closer to the front of the line is just ridiculous. I tried to strike you dead with lightning bolt daggers coming out of my eyes, but you wouldn't even make eye contact with me! Can I challenge you to a dual at 8:30 in the morning?
2. To my emotions: FLIP OFF. You need to calm down, take a deep breath and relax! The world is not coming to an end. I've had it with your need to completely take over my sanity and cause useless drama. Pull it together!
3. To Sally Hansen nail polish: FLIP OFF. You have the capacity to make my nails long and beautiful *if* I didn't have this bad habit of peeling you off. Why are you so easy to peel off? Why is it so satisfying to peel you off? Please just stay put.
4. To the FULL can of Dr. Pepper that spilled on my iPhone: FLIP OFF. You thought you won, didn't you? Ha ha, my new 4G is coming in the mail next week.
5. To the blogosphere: FLIP OFF (ok, not really, I love you.) Why are you so addicting? Why are you so consuming? Why does every thought that goes through my head end up as a "I should blog about that" thought?
It's your turn!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE! BE SAFE, ENJOY THE FIREWORKS, AND REMEMBER THAT WE LIVE IN THE MOST AMAZING COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!